Cryptology is ever-expanding, with new games on the way we need new Game Masters to join our team!
We’re looking for enthusiastic and engaging people to join us, mostly for the weekends but also during the week.
For you to be successful in this role you’ll need to have a positive attitude and approach to everything you do and cope with a fast-paced environment. You’ll also need to be able to engage large groups of players from the moment they enter the venue until the moment they leave.
• You will host themed games for teams of 2-8 players. This includes engaging with different groups of people, prepping the game, talking about health & safety and dos & don’ts, and resetting during busy times.
• You may be required to answer phone calls and respond to customer queries.
• You’ll provide a smooth and thematic journey for customers as soon as they enter the venue.
• During non-customer time you will be required to clean, tidy, and assist with quality checks for the games.
• Customer focused and positive attitude.
• Performing arts and acting experience would be an advantage.
• Be able to work alone and as part of a team.
• Flexible availability during the week.
• Available at short notice for any last minute bookings when possible would be an advantage.
• Able to build good working relationships with team members and customers.
• Learn to run your game around your customers’ needs giving them the best experience possible.
• An eye for detail and implementing on your feet solutions when needed.
• Any design, marketing, or DIY skills you can bring to the job will always be useful too.
• A contract with guaranteed hours at the weekend and further hours based on your weekday availability.
• Experience of working in a dynamic and fun company.
• Full training will be provided on the job.
• Provide your CV & Cover Letter AND…
• Apply for the job in a unique way.